Please click on hyperlinks for usage instructions.
1. A Ag+ solution (typical 10 mM) should be prepared with the supporting electrolyte and AgNO3 (not included). This solution is then filled into the reference electrode compartment using a syringe (not included). The instructions will come with the components.
2. The electrode polishing kit contains 1 bottle of 1.0 micron Alpha alumina powder, 1 bottle of 0.3 micron Alpha alumina powder, 3 bottles of 0.05 micron Gamma alumina powder, 2 glass plates for polishing pads, 5 pieces of 73 mm diameter 1200 grit Carbimet disks (grey in color), 5 pieces of 73 mm diameter Mastertex polishing pads (white in color), and 10 pieces of 73 mm diameter Microcloth polishing pads (brown in color).
3. Picoamp Booster and Faraday Cage allows the current measurement down to 1 pA. It is fully automatic and compatible with Model 6xxC and 7xxC series instruments. However, it only works for the primary channel of the 7xxC series .
4. Made of stainless steel and Teflon (see figure below). Not remote-controllable. Four glass cells are included.
5. Not a replacement part for the CHI220 Cell Stand.
Price information E-mail us
<<<Home Main Products Page